11.5.14

Birthday Treats

I've been a very lucky girl this year. Nineteen years old and I still get spoilt with wonderful presents.  
My gifts have got me excited for SS14… so lets pray and cross our fingers for some sunshine this year so I can get plenty of wear out of these wonderful garments!

Shorts: Elephant Shorts (Band of Gypsies, Topshop £28) Tile Scarf Pint Shorts (Topshop £34)
Cream Crepe Wrap Skort (NewLook £17.99) PJ Bottoms (Atmosphere £4.99)
Blue Dress (Dorothy Perkins Sale Item) White Bag (River Island £40) Pink Daisy Dress ( AX Paris in NewLook £25) Green Geometric Kimono (River Island £40)
A trip to Bristol later and these were added to my collection. 

Leopard Print Bikini (H&M £3.99 per piece) Necklace (Atmosphere £8) Ribbed Tee (Topshop £8)
Some gorgeous summer buy on the high street! 
What was your favourite birthday treat this year? 
Speak soon,


No comments:

Post a Comment