11.5.14

Birthday Treats

I've been a very lucky girl this year. Nineteen years old and I still get spoilt with wonderful presents.  
My gifts have got me excited for SS14… so lets pray and cross our fingers for some sunshine this year so I can get plenty of wear out of these wonderful garments!

Shorts: Elephant Shorts (Band of Gypsies, Topshop £28) Tile Scarf Pint Shorts (Topshop £34)
Cream Crepe Wrap Skort (NewLook £17.99) PJ Bottoms (Atmosphere £4.99)
Blue Dress (Dorothy Perkins Sale Item) White Bag (River Island £40) Pink Daisy Dress ( AX Paris in NewLook £25) Green Geometric Kimono (River Island £40)
A trip to Bristol later and these were added to my collection. 

Leopard Print Bikini (H&M £3.99 per piece) Necklace (Atmosphere £8) Ribbed Tee (Topshop £8)
Some gorgeous summer buy on the high street! 
What was your favourite birthday treat this year? 
Speak soon,


1 comment:

  1. You are so awesome! I do not believe I’ve read through something like that before. So wonderful to discover somebody with original thoughts on this subject matter. Really.. thank you for starting this up.
    cheap women clothing online

    ReplyDelete