5.5.14

B.

Best Bargain Buy

I've recently purchased the ASOS Collection  Molly T-Bar Shoes in white and I have to say, my best purchase in a long time! I wear them with anything and everything and I'm a little tempted to buy all three colours. (Right photo curtsy of ASOS.Com)


Baby Blue 

 H&M's Balconette Bras with matching briefs. So pretty in such a gorgeous baby blue... Don't you think?


Benefit 

Think if officially become a Benibabe. Once you've tried it you won't go back either. I don't go anywhere without these essentials. Especially my favourite….. the Erase Paste which might as well be a little pot of gold. Or maybe High Beam is my favourite? …. I can't choose!!

My Boy

I've had way too much fun over the Easter break with my lovely boy Tom. I'm happy to be back in Bath for my final term just wishing he was here too. 

Hope you've enjoyed my Bank Holiday 'B' updates.
Speak soon,


No comments:

Post a Comment