7.7.14

Friends Are For Now, Best Friends Are Forever...

Of course I miss all my Aussie girls. Emigrating for almost four years meant that I've collected a lot of friends that I'm sure will have a small space in my heart forever. 
One of my closest and now proving to be a true gem Taylah landed in the UK last week. And after a long day-by-day count down she's finally here with me and my tiny car as her British tour guide.

These photos are of the mischief we found ourself in while in Australia. A year and a half later and for the next 3 weeks my adventures will be filled with this face making plenty more memories.
So glad I've been reunited with this friend for life!

P.S. Taylah runs her own business Mermaid Manicures… You should check this unbelievable nail art out.

No comments:

Post a Comment